How to schedule automatic export of a report

eloyesp
Journeyman

How to schedule automatic export of a report

Hi, is it possible to automate-schedule report exporting, I can do it manually from the site, but we would need to schedule the export to integrate other services and keep them on sync with the data we have in PowerSchool.

Is something like that possible?

5 Replies
Community Support Expert AbrittyB
Community Support Expert

Re: How to schedule automatic export of a report

Hi! @eloyesp!

Thank You so much for reaching out to PowerSchool Community for assistance!

I would love to assist you with your concern regarding the automatic export of a report. To further assist you with this issue, will you please confirm about the product you are working with to export reports?

eloyesp
Journeyman

Hi, thanks for your help,

I would like to configure the export from the PowerSchool web-based admin portal.

Regards.

Community Support Expert MuskanS
Community Support Expert

Hi @eloyesp,

Thank you for sharing this information!

I would be happy to help you to automate-schedule report exporting.  Scheduling the export to integrate other services and keep them on sync with the data in PowerSchool can be done by AutoSend by selecting the preferences within the Processing Options section within each report.  I recommend you reach out to a Designated Support Contact within your district to assist with the set up of the Auto-Send options.

I have provided an article below that can be accessed by the Designated Support Contact to set up the options for the Auto-Send by following the steps listed in the article.

AutoSend-Setup 

I hope it was useful.
If you have any other queries feel free to reach us.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator
eloyesp
Journeyman

Is AutoSend installed on PowerSchool by default or does it need to be installed, setup or pay for it as a separate product?

Thanks for the info anyway.

Regards.

Community Support Expert MuskanS
Community Support Expert

Hi @eloyesp,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for Assistance!

I would be happy to help you with your request.  AutoSend is a feature that is standard with the PowerSchool Student Information System. No additional cost is incurred for this feature. The Auto-Send article AutoSend-Setup  should guide Designated Support Contacts through the setup process.

I hope it was helpful.
If you have any queries feel free to reach us.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator