How to get to PeopleAdmin case support

jackidenise
Trainee

How to get to PeopleAdmin case support

Hello,

We have been a PeopleAdmin site for multiple years and recently learned it has been transitioned to PowerSchool. We are trying to open a case through the PowerSchool Community Case Support which is what we have been told but have only one staff who can get to the cases area but is unable to open a new case or see previous cases.  When we contacted PeopleAdmin they directed us here in a circle to login, etc where we do not have the access we need.  So far my opinion of this merger is thumbs down and would appreciate some customer support outside an email that tells me to do what I have already done without having the appropriate access.  Would appreciate a response, or maybe a phone call would serve us better?  Please help!

17 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to get to PeopleAdmin case support

Hi @jackidenise

Thank you for reaching out through our Community and for your feedback. I am starting a request to review your account with my team to make sure we give you the appropriate access. I will check in first thing in the morning and reach back out to you. I will follow up in a direct message to you as well. 

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
EmilyK
Rookie

Hello,

I also do not have access to PeopleAdmin Support.

Thank you,

Emily

Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Hi @EmilyK,

Thank you for reaching for assistance through the Community.  I am looking into this for you and will follow up once I have more information.

Best,

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator

Hi @EmilyK,

Thank you for your patience.  I am going to follow up with you via direct message to provide you with additional information regarding your access.

Best,

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
EliseB
Rookie

I similarly am unable to see any currently open cases, and while I attempted to submit a case to note as such, I am not seeing a record of it or receive any confirmation that it has been open. I'd really appreciate some additional informaiton, specifically about navigation if this is due to my error.

Community Moderator

Hi @EliseB,

Thank you for reaching out through the Community.  I have initiated a request to review your account with my team to ensure we give you the appropriate access.  I will follow up once I have more information with a direct message.  

Thank you,

Angelam7

EliseB
Rookie

@Angelam7

Thanks, Angela. I also don't appear to have the correct drop downs in the PeopleAdmin section - I only have access to the PeopleAdmin Applicant Support. Will this be corrected when reviewing account access?

Community Moderator

Hi @EliseB,

Thank you for your patience while we worked to get you the appropriate access.  You should be able to access PeopleAdmin drop down now.  Also, you should be able to see your open and resolved cases in Case Portal.  If you need anything else let me know and I will be glad to help!

Best,

Angelam7

VickiJ1
Rookie

I am having the same issue.  I submitted a request for support for issues I am having with Perform.  I have received this reply twice:

Your case # 04300387: Perform has been updated. Please click on the link below to view this case in the self-service area of the Customer Support web site.

I have not been able to access this case and continue to have the same issue with Perform.

Thanks