How to get to PeopleAdmin case support

Highlighted
Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Re: How to get to PeopleAdmin case support

Hi @VickiJ1,

Thank you for reaching out through the Community for assistance.  I will follow up with you through a direct message to gather more information.  

Thank you,

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
VickiJ1
Rookie

Thanks for the message--a screenshot of the error message is attached.

Vicki

Community Moderator

Hi @VickiJ1,

Thank you for providing the screenshot.  I am researching this and will follow up with you later on today.

Thank you,

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
MichelleJ5
Rookie

I also cannot see cases that I have submitted.  I just submitted my first case in the PowerSchool Community, and received the email confirmation that my case has been successfully created, however, it does not show up under my Case Portal.

Community Moderator

Hi @MichelleJ5,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community.  I will look into this and follow up with you through direct message once I have more information.  

Best,

Angelam7

Sandrag2498
Trainee

I don’t remember the email i used to create the account and i have a un complete application how can i solve this?

Sandrag2498
Trainee

Hi! 

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for your post in the Community!  I have reached out in a private message to look into the permissions to create a support case with the PeopleAdmin team.

Jamie M.