How to get PowerTeacher Pro Community Access

Boscht
Trainee

How to get PowerTeacher Pro Community Access

Hi there,

How do I gain access to topics from PowerSource that are posted on this forum?

Thank you,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Re: How to get PowerTeacher Pro Community Access

Hi Boscht,

I am unfamiliar with your position and in what capacity you work with PowerSchool, but PowerSource accounts are usually created by a district's (or BOCES) technical contacts.

Best,

JMG

PowerSchool Champion

Hi Boscht,

I am unfamiliar with your position and in what capacity you work with PowerSchool, but PowerSource accounts are usually created by a district's (or BOCES) technical contacts.

Best,

JMG

I have access to PowerSource, however, there are some links that redirect me to this forum and I receive an error stating that I do not have access to the resource.

I am the PS Administrator for our district.

PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Gotcha. I'm guessing you can contact one of the moderators on this site to ask for access; I had to ask to be named a "PowerSchool Champion" to get access to certain areas of the site and I work on a team that supports PS across 65+ districts.

Best,

JMG

Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out regarding access within the Community.

Currently, PowerSchool SIS knowledge base articles are accessible by Designated Support Contacts. If you feel you should be added as a Designated Support Contact (Technical Contact), I recommend reaching out to the district's PowerSchool Admin to request the role is added to your PowerSchool account.

The Community team is currently building a structure that will allow users with the Non-DSC role to have access to product boards. We will communicate this release in the Announcement & Tips board. You should be able to receive notifications of all announcements by subscribing to the boards. To subscribe to the board, you will want to choose the Options menu in the top right of the board and select subscribe.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!