How to clear Honor Roll and GPA in Powerschool so I can rerun for the Senior Class

dmatheson
Recruit

How to clear Honor Roll and GPA in Powerschool so I can rerun for the Senior Class

Hello,

I am new to this position and am still learning the ins and outs of powerschool. Our registrar at our high school has asked me to clear honor roll and GPA so she can rerun it for the senior class. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thank you for the help,

Derek Matheson

1 Reply
SAFFIYAT
Community Knowledge Manager
Community Knowledge Manager

Hi @dmatheson

If you would like to recalculate the honor roll, it is necessary to delete the records that already exist for the Store Code, Year, and School combination.  Your Technical Contacts should be able to assist you further on this within the Honor Roll table from the Direct Database Access (DDA). 

If the original records are not deleted, there may be students included in the first honor roll calculation who still show up on the honor roll report because their records still exist in the HonorRoll table. 

Manual modifications to database records should only be attempted by authorized technical contacts and can result in the loss of information if not executed properly. So we recommend you reach out to your district's Technical Contact, who should be able to assist you further to clear Honor Roll and GPA.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!