How do I export incident data from eSchoolPlus into excel spreadsheet?

sbutcher

How do I export incident data from eSchoolPlus into excel spreadsheet?

I am new to my district, which uses eSchool Plus.  How do I export student incident data from eSchool Plus into an excel spreadsheet?  I only see the option to export to multiple pages in a pdf.  

3 Replies
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: How do I export incident data from eSchoolPlus into excel spreadsheet?

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!

We are continuing to research exporting student incident data into an Excel spreadsheet.  We will follow-up in this thread once we have further information.  Thank you for your patience as we research your inquiry further.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for your patience as we research your question!

After looking into your inquiring with the eSchoolPLUS Support Team, it appears there is not an ability to export student incident data into an Excel spreadsheet at this time.  

I have submitted a feature request to the PowerSchool Product team on your behalf to enable the ability to export student incident data into an Excel spreadsheet. We thank you for your suggestions to improve eSchoolPLUS for all users.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
sbutcher

Evidently the district has purchased a completely different software that provides analytics by pulling eSchool+ data.Too bad the funciton isn't already a feature.