How do I delete my account?

Highlighted
Community Member
Not applicable

I created my PowerSchool Community account by accident and would like to delete it. 

9 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: How do I delete my account?

Hi @Community Member,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance to the PowerSchool Community!

We are happy to help you with your request. We strive to protect the user's personal information and to make sure that no private information is shared on the PowerSchool Community. I will follow up with you over a  Private message.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted

I created my PowerSchool Community account by accident and would like to delete it.
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @Carshainegurley,

We would be happy to help you with your request.  Community is a public forum and we strive to protect the privacy of our users.  I will follow up with you over a  private message.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted

I created an accouont, then the district created an account, so I need to delete this one because it is not giving me any of the access I need.  How do I delete?

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @cgooden,

I am happy to assist you with your request. In order to protect your privacy, I have reached out to you via a Private Message.

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Community Member
Not applicable

I too need to please delete my PowerSchool Community account!
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @Community Member,

We strive to protect the user's personal information and to make sure that no private information is shared on the PowerSchool Community, I have reached out to you over a private message.

You can view your private messages on the PowerSchool Community by selecting the envelope on the top right corner of any page, to the right of your avatar.  When a new message appears, you will see a number one symbol enclosed in a dark red circle on the envelope.

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator
Highlighted
Trainee

I created my account by accident because I clicked on a link in another website thinking I was creating an account there. Please advise on how to delete this account. Thank you.
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello, @RebeccaMay 

I would reach out to you through a private message to discuss the issue further to avoid sharing any personally identifiable information on Community. 

The private chat option could be identified as the envelope icon located beside your avatar on the top right-hand side corner of any page in the Community.

AbrittyB
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

AbrittyB
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!