How do I delete my PowerSchool Community account?

Community Member
Not applicable

How do I delete my PowerSchool Community account?

How do I delete my PowerSchool Community account? I was trying to access the "Parent Portal" for my child's school, not create a PowerSchool Community account.

5 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Community Member

We have created a case on your behalf and will follow up with you in the case, about deleting your PowerSchool Community account.  Thank you!

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Community Member
Not applicable

I would like my PowerSchool community account deleted. It was created on accident.

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @braydenwooldridge,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  We have created a case on your behalf.  We will follow up with you in the case on your next steps.  Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
Community Member
Not applicable

I would like my PowerSchool community account deleted. It was created in error trying to create a parent portal account.
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Community Member

We have created a case on your behalf and will follow up with you in the case, about deleting your PowerSchool Community account.  Thank you!

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!