How can an applicant switch and external application to an internal application?

Highlighted
Trainee

How can an applicant switch and external application to an internal application?

Is there a way an external applicant, who becomes internal, is there a way he can move his application profile?  Our employees who change their status to internal has to fill out a whole new application and upload their documents again.  Is there a transfer or a simpler way?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Veteran

Re: How can an applicant switch and external application to an internal application?

Hi @hoffmac1,

Thank you for your patience while I looked into this for you!  If the application type is different then the information will not transfer.  Ex: External application to internal application.  If the candidate applies to an internal posting already and the same application type is being used then the information will transfer.  I hope this information helps.  If you have additional questions let me know and I will be happy to help!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran

Re: How can an applicant switch and external application to an internal application?

Hi @hoffmac1,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I will be happy to assist you but would you provide the product you are using, please?

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Trainee

Thank you for your quick response.  We are in Oregon, using TalentED Recruit & Hire.

Carrie

Highlighted
Veteran

Hi @hoffmac1,

Thank you for providing this information!  I am looking into this for you and will follow up with you soon.

Stay tuned!

Angelam7

Highlighted
Veteran

Hi @hoffmac1,

Thank you for your patience while I looked into this for you!  If the application type is different then the information will not transfer.  Ex: External application to internal application.  If the candidate applies to an internal posting already and the same application type is being used then the information will transfer.  I hope this information helps.  If you have additional questions let me know and I will be happy to help!

Angelam7

View solution in original post