How can I subscribe to my state release notifications and special program platforms and/or releases?

Lowens

How can I subscribe to my state release notifications and special program platforms and/or releases?

I am a district administrator and keep getting an error code that I don’t have access. I would like to continue participating in the user group meetings and receiving notifications as I have in the past.
1 Reply
Community Support Expert SowmyaN
Community Support Expert

Re: How can I subscribe to my state release notifications and special program platforms and/or relea

Hey @Lowens, Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community.

There are different pages that are accessible by users in the Community. Some are open to all Community Members while others are restricted to certain roles within a district such as a Designated Support Contact. If you wish, please feel free to reach out to businessoperations@powerschool.com. PowerSchool will work with the current Designated Support Contact within your school district to request the Designated Support Contact role is added to your PowerSchool account on your behalf

This article will walk through the steps on how to request access to the PowerSchool Community as a Designated Support Contact. Designated Support Contact

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!