How Do I Add My Education History?

actarczuk
Padawan

How Do I Add My Education History?

I recently applied for a job on Talent ED and I was only able to add my undergraduate information. Is there a way I could also add my graduate school information? The job requires that degree, which I have, so I don't want to be filtered out. 

Thank you!

3 Replies
Community Moderator erinhawkins
Community Moderator

Re: How Do I Add My Education History?

@actarczuk

Thanks for reaching out. You should edit your profile and contact the district. Profile edit info will show in the Application Manager, but your application is most likely locked. The district, at its discretion, can archive the application allowing you to reapply.

Ultimately, the answer lies with the district itself. So, reaching out to the district should provide your answer.

actarczuk
Padawan

Thank you. Just to clarify, the add education part of my profile only allows me to add my high school education and two undergraduate schools. I have undergraduate degree and two masters degrees. Is there a way to add more education options? I will contact the people posting the job. 

Highlighted
Community Moderator erinhawkins
Community Moderator

@actarczuk

Every client configures its system differently, so unfortunately, the answer lands with the district and how the district has set up and created its application. You were right to reach out to the district, as that is the best option for your answer. 

Have a great weekend!