Hmm looks like you don't have access error message

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Hmm looks like you don't have access error message

Hi! @scampbelleq 

Access to Launch Chat Support, Case Portal resources are set up by the Designated Support Contacts in your school or district.  Due to this, we recommend working with the Designated Support Contacts to request access. 

Here are some other common reasons that you may not have access to a resource.  

• If you have recently created an account, we recommend allowing some time for your account to be authenticated and updated in the Community.  
  • We recommend using your staff email address to ensure your account can be successfully authenticated based on the role in your district.

Please let us know if you are continuing to experience difficulties accessing the Community resources. 

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Rookie

I too get this message when trying to locate certain help documents, articles, etc.... Any help is appreciated.  

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mkettering 

To assist further, would you please share the URL/links to the resources you are trying to access in the Community?

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Rookie

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

@mkettering  Thank you for sharing the link to the resource.

In order to assist further, I have reached out to you via a private message. You can view your private messages from the Envelope on the top right corner of any page. 

Sowmya Karmel
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Rookie

Hi,

I am having the same issue with the access error message on this link:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/2020-Users-Group-Virtual/tkb-p/atrieveERP_2020_Users_Group_Virtual

Can someone please PM me?

Thanks,
Jen

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @jlayden 

We have a similar thread in the community about users receiving a message that they do not have access to a resource in the PowerSchool community.  I recommend reviewing a similar thread by clicking here.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Apprentice

I have this same message.  How do we fix this.  I need to be able to log a case portal.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Tammy1 and @cbyrd,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community!

To ensure that we keep the privacy of our Community members, I will reach out through a private message to discuss your access further.  The envelop symbol on the top right corner of your Community page should direct you to the private message area.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Highlighted
Rookie

This is also not working for us here at SD67. So, how do we actually fix this?