Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

I had acces until I signed up for this site?

43 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

Hi @Kristen1,

In order to help, would you please share the details of the resource you are trying to access in the Community? 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

PS.JPG

I was trying to access this video and got the error myself.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am trying to access the COVID19 Resource Videos and that is the message I am getting as well.

Pam Finnegan

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @PamF,

Thank you for reaching out to Community with this access related issue.

To assist you further with the issue you are facing, would you please provide the link to the page or resource you are trying to access?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @PamF,

I will reach out to you through a private message Community is a public forum and we aim to protect the privacy of our members.  You should be able to see the private messages by clicking on the envelope symbol on the top right corner of the page.

Reshma
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi there,

I am also trying to acces COVID resources: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Insider-Videos/PowerSchool-Insider-Episode-84-March-20-2020/ta-p/826... as well as the videos.

Please advise.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @nicolelewis,

Thank you for connecting with us! 

There are different forums that are accessible by users in the Community.  Some forums are open to all Community Members while other forums are restricted to certain roles within a district such as a Designated Support Contact.

If you are not a Designated Support Contact and feel you should be a Designated Support Contact, I recommend reaching out to a Designated Support Contact in the district to request assistance with any PowerSchool product.

You can also email businessoperations@powerschool.com and PowerSchool will connect with the Designated Support Contacts within your school district to request the Designated Support Contact role is added to your PowerSchool account on your behalf.

Reshma
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @andrussh,

I would love to help you with your access to the Community. In order to protect your privacy, I will follow up in a private message to review your PowerSchool Community account with you further.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator