Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

Highlighted
Hobbyist

Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

Hi,

I am one of the technical contacts for my board. I am trying to access a post within our PowerSchool SIS State Specific Digest, however, I receive the page/error that states: Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource.

Please advise,

Eric

5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

Hi @echudnoff

To further assist you with your access to this resource I will have to take a closer look at your account and will reach out to you via private message to protect the privacy of your account since the PowerSchool Community is a public portal. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Rookie

I am trying access this 'Changing Grade Scales Mid-Year' link and it tells me that I have no resources.

COVID-19 PowerSchool SIS Resources

PowerSchool Insider: Changing Grade Scales Mid-Year

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @garciolg,

I will reach out to you via a Private Message to discuss your access to areas of the PowerSchool Community, this is part of our efforts to protect the privacy of our community members.

You can view your private messages inside the PowerSchool Community by selecting the envelope in the top right corner of any page in the Community to the right of your avatar. When a new message appears, you should see the number one with a dark red circle on the envelope.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am getting this message and I'm supposed to be doing an activity assigned by our school in the PowerSchool Performance Matters Forum.  My email is lisa.smith@indianola.k12.ia.us

Thanks for your help,

Lisa Smith

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @LSmith1,

Some areas of the community are open to all community members while others are accessible only by certain roles within a district such as the role of a Designated Support Contact.

If you do not have access to a certain area on the community, I recommend reaching out to a Designated Support Contact in the district to request assistance with getting the necessary access.  You can also email us at businessoperations@powerschool.com and PowerSchool will work with the current Designated Support Contacts within your school district to request necessary access is added to your PowerSchool account. 

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!