Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

LowerMoreland
Recruit

Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

I've entered support cases over the years, but it appears that I suddenly no longer have access to do so.

Please advise.  ~ Lower Moreland Twp. School District (215) 938-7426  

4 Replies
kprather
Padawan

Re: Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

I have this same issue. I would love to have access, as I have a problem I can't resolve and user groups and forums have not helped.

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out regarding access in the Community!

There are different forums that are accessible by users in the Community.  Some forums are open to all Community Members while other forums are restricted to certain roles within a district. 

Designated Support Contacts are able to create a case with PowerSchool Support.  If you are not a Designated Support Contact, I recommend reaching out to a Designated Support Contact in the district to request assistance with any PowerSchool product.  You can also email businessoperations@powerschool.com and PowerSchool will work with the current Designated Support Contacts within your school district to request the Designated Support Contact role is added to your PowerSchool account on your behalf.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
nomy_grant
Trainee

Hi, I'd like to have access to submit a help desk ticket too for our teachers and students. I'm one of the designated support contact in our school. Thank you.

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!

I will follow up with you through private message to gather more information.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!