Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

Community Support Expert SowmyaN
Community Support Expert

Re: Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

Hi @JustinICS @CarlShawn @JosephC11 

Thank you for posting in the Community!

While the PowerSchool Community provides knowledge base articles and discussion forums for all members, there are pages that are limited to certain roles within each school district.

If you are receiving an error message that you don't have access to these particular areas in the PowerSchool Community, I recommend reaching out to a PowerSchool Designated Support Contact to request access is added to your PowerSchool account that will allow access within the PowerSchool Community.

You can also reach out to businessoperations@powerschool.com and we will work with the PowerSchool Designated Support Contacts within your district to request access on your behalf.  When reaching out to PowerSchool to request access on your behalf, please provide the link in the PowerSchool Community in which you would like to request access.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
lsprice1
Trainee

I am having the same issue. Thank you for looking into this for me.

Community Support Expert AbrittyB
Community Support Expert

Hello! @lsprice1, welcome to PowerSchool Community! 

Thank You so much for reaching out to us for assistance!

PowerSchool Community is a great place to discuss and get updated about PowerSchool products which is used by a lot of users. While some Knowledge-based articles and discussion forums are available for all Community members, there are certain product pages, Knowledge-based articles that are limited to users having Designated Support Contacts within each district.

The Community Case Portal and state-specific knowledgebase articles can only be accessed by Designated Support Contacts within your school district.

If you are receiving an error message "Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource" regarding particular areas in the PowerSchool Community, I have a thread addressing a similar issue that could help you get a better understanding on this.

Please click here 

Hope this helps!

Please keep participating in Community. 

AbrittyB

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Aashley
Rookie

Please help! I can't access anything! We have a call at 2 pm Eastern.

Community Support Expert Reshma
Community Support Expert

@Aashley 

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community!

PowerSchool Community is a great platform for accessing forums and receive updates about PowerSchool products. Some forums are open to all Community Members while other forums are restricted to certain roles within a district such as a Designated Support Contact or Technical Contact.

If you get a message saying I don't have access to the content, I have a thread addressing a similar issue that could help you to solve this issue:

Please click here 

Please feel free to reach out to us if you require further assistance!

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!