emilylange
Recruit

Re: Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

I am currently having the same issue

Community Support Expert MuskanS
Community Support Expert

Hi @emilylange ,

Thank you for posting in our PowerSchool Community!

I would love to help you out with the access issue that you are facing.  To allow us to further assist, would you please provide the link or the area of the PowerSchool Community that you are not able to access?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator
mbeardwood
Rookie

I'm having the same issue - I cannot access the PowerSchool SIS Case Portal.

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Case-Portal/ct-p/Support-CasePortal

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.  

Community Support Expert MuskanS
Community Support Expert

Hi @mbeardwood,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community! 

I will follow up with you through private message to gather more information regarding your access to the Community.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator
fletchert
Recruit

I have the same issue.

Community Support Expert AbrittyB
Community Support Expert

Hello! @fletchert 

Welcome to PowerSchool Community and thank you for reaching out for assistance!

I would be happy to help you with this request. We strive to protect the user's personal information and to make sure that no private information is shared on the PowerSchool Community, I will follow up with you over a private message.

AbrittyB

Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Dostere
Trainee

I am having the same issue with the contact support for Performance Matters page. 

faithtandoc
Rookie

Hi!  I am trying to access this: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-SIS-State-Specific/Incident-Management-Setup-for-State-R...

I can't seem to access articles.  Please help!  Thanks!

Community Support Expert SowmyaN
Community Support Expert

Hi @Dostere@faithtandoc 

Thank you for posting in the Community!

While the PowerSchool Community offers knowledgebase articles and discussion forums for all Community members, there are product pages that are limited to Designated Support Contacts within each district.

The Case Portal is limited and state-specific knowledgebase articles can be accessed by Designated Support Contacts within your school district.

If you are receiving an error message that you don't have access to these particular areas in the PowerSchool Community, I recommend reaching out to a PowerSchool Designated Support Contact to request access is added to your PowerSchool account that will allow access within the PowerSchool Community.

You can also reach out to businessoperations@powerschool.com and we will work with the PowerSchool Designated Support Contacts within your district to request access on your behalf. When reaching out to PowerSchool to request access on your behalf, please provide the link in the PowerSchool Community in which you would like to request access.

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
faithtandoc
Rookie

@SowmyaN 

Hi,

I am the designated technical contact for my school.  However, I am unsure how to link my account on PowerSource to this account on PowerSchool Community.  Can you provide guidance?