ashort
Trainee

Re: Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

I have the same issue.

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @ashort,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I will follow up with you through a direct message to gather additional information. 

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
mloreman
Rookie

I am having the same issue.  I can't enter any cases in here or in PowerSource all of the sudden. With the new school year beginning yesterday, this is super frustrating!

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @mloreman,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I will follow up with you through a direct message to discuss your access further.  

Angelam7

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
JanelE
Trainee

I am having the same issue.  Where do I go/How do I enter a support ticket with e-finance?

Community Support Expert MuskanS
Community Support Expert

Hi @JanelE,

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community!

I understand your concern, I will contact you over a private message regarding your access in the Community.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator

I am new to my position in my district and am experiencing this same issue in the Community. I do not seem to have access either. 

Community Support Expert

Hi @scunningham1835,

Thank you for posting on the Community.

I understand your concern, Would you please provide us the link or the area which you are not able to access? So that we help you out to resolve your concern. 

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator

@MuskanS

Please forgive the extremely delayed response! I truly thought that I had replied. 

Here is one link I have been trying to access:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-SIS-State-Specific/Indiana-October-Communication-Digest/...

I get the same error message with every link I try to access in the PowerSchool Community. 

Thank you 

Community Support Expert

Hi @scunningham1835,

Thank you for providing us this information!

I would be happy to help you with this request. We strive to protect the user's personal information and to make sure that no private information is shared on the PowerSchool Community, I will follow up with you over a private message.

Muskan Sehar