Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

VICTORIAC2
Rookie

Re: Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

Same here, as the state reporting coordinator for our district, most likely due to a limitation of a district only being allowed two technical contacts?

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out regarding access in the Community!

There are different forums that are accessible by users in the Community.  Some forums are open to all Community Members while other forums are restricted to certain roles within a district.  

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
VICTORIAC2
Rookie

How do I acquire access to certain forums...work through one of our technical contacts?

tkamps
Rookie

I have the same problem getting access to the forums. Is there a reason they are turned off by default?

Thanks

Tim

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @tkamps,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I will reach out to you through a direct message to gather additional information about your access.

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
kmcintyre
Rookie

I'm getting the same message when trying to subscribe to PowerSchool SIS Release Notifications . I've signed up and am in the PowerSchool Community. Thanks. Kelli

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @kmcintyre,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I will follow up with you through a direct message to discuss your access further.

Angelam7

sherifelmaradny
Apprentice

I am having the same issue. Looking for some assistance on this matter.

Thanks in advance. @Angelam7 

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @sherifelmaradny,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I will follow up with you through a direct message to discuss your access further.

Angelam7

staceytune
Trainee

I do not have access to anything on the site either.