Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

dblurton
Padawan

Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

I get this error anytime I try to access support resources (chat or Case portal). 

Can someone help me gain access? I am the primary POC for my school. Our previous POC left last school year. 

1 Solution
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @dblurton 

I have followed up today in the same case that was created on 10/29.  You should have received an email from support@powerschool.com. Please respond to this email and we can work on your access level.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @dblurton 

To help you further, I have followed up with you via a support case to gather more information.  This is part of our efforts to protect the privacy of our community members.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
dblurton
Padawan

Hi MuskanS,

Thanks, except, as previously mentioned, I'm unable to access any support resources. How can I follow up with you on this support case? 

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @dblurton 

I have followed up today in the same case that was created on 10/29.  You should have received an email from support@powerschool.com. Please respond to this email and we can work on your access level.

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator