Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

When I attempt to access some documents in PowerSource I receive the message in the Subject field of this message.  I work at the state level in North Carolina.  Would you please see what I need to do to be granted the access I need?

2 Replies
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

I got the same message trying to access: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-SIS-Administrator/Deleting-a-Student-in-PowerSchool/ta-p....

Can you please grant me access?

Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

While the community offers resources for all PowerSchool users, there are some pages that are limited to certain roles within a district.  If you are receiving a message that you are not able to access a page in the community, I recommend reaching out to a Designated Support Contact to request access to PowerSchool SIS article.

If you are not sure who the Designated Support Contacts are within your district, you can email businessoperations@powerschool.com with your request and PowerSchool will work with your district to request access on your behalf.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!