Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

Highlighted
weymouth7
Journeyman

Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

I don't seem to have access to anything on this site.

62 Replies
Angelam7
Veteran

Re: Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

Hi @weymouth7,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I will follow up with you through a direct message to gather additional information.

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
shaun_naidoo
Recruit

I am having the same issue

BrendaF3
Rookie

I am having the same issue.

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @BrendaF3,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I will follow up with you through a direct message to gather further information.

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Karin1108
Rookie

I am also having the same issue. I am the new Database Coordinator in our district and do not have access to the resources I need in PowerSchool Community.

Thank you for your help.

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @Karin1108,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I will follow up with you through a direct message to discuss your access further.

Angelam7

mallyl
Journeyman

I am having the same issue.  I believe it is due to my case #04561309 while i was trying to add a technical contact to my group and deleted myself.  Now i cannot access or read any of my tickets.  Tried to send an e-mail to businessoperations to have myself and my co-worker added to technical contacts, but the e-mail failed to deliver.

If you could help that would be great.

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @mallyl,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I will follow up with you through a direct message to discuss your access further.

Angelam7

mmarx
Rookie

Same problem for me