Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

glsdsysadmin
Rookie

Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

This is for Greater Latrobe School District. We're trying to transfer the support portal access from*. Please let us know if you need more information.

9 Replies
NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @glsdsysadmin,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  The adjustments you requested have been applied. It can take up to 24 hours after account creation before you can access Communty Resources.  Please let us know if you have any questions.  Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
glsdsysadmin
Rookie

Below is what I see under contact support while logged in. I'm still unable to view the existing cases.

glsdsysadmin_0-1649243595473.png

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @glsdsysadmin,

We sent you a private message on this issue and will continue to follow up with you in the message.  Please let us know if you have any more questions.  Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
fmascarenhas
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hello,

When I tried to access this link:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/help.powerschool.com/t5/Essentials-Knowledge-Base/Dashboard-AP-Da...

I received this Hmm.... error message. Is it something I should not have access to?

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @fmascarenhas,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Communit! The resource you are trying to access are available to Technical Contacts that utilizie the Unified Insights product at their school/district. If your school/district doesn't utilize product, you will not be able to access it. 

If you utilize Unified Insights for your school/district, please let us know and we can submit a case on your behalf to view your access levels.  

Nina R.
fmascarenhas
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hello Nina!

Thank you for your answer. Yes, we do use Unified Insights (we are in the implementation phase, but our account manager has beed referring some articles in the forum for us to understand some of the connections with PowerSchool. Please add the access to me. 

Thank you!

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @fmascarenhas,

Thank you for providing us with this information. In this case, we created a case on your behalf.  We will follow up with you in the case about your access levels. 

Thank you!

Nina R.
glsdsysadmin
Rookie

I wanted to check on the update on this case. I'm still unable to view the organization's open and resolved cases. I can only see my own.

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @glsdsysadmin,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  We responded in the case, and will continue to respond in the case on your next steps. Thank you!

Nina R.