Highlight Student Names in Scoresheet

f352370
Hobbyist

Highlight Student Names in Scoresheet

When I select a cell in the scoresheet, the color of the assignment title changes to blue.  So if I have different colored categories, and, especially if one of those categories is blue, it can lead to mistakes when I discuss student progress with parents.  For example, if my homework category is blue, and a parent calls and asks why her daughter is missing work, and I see that the assignment in question is blue, I may say "well, it was a homework assignment, so it may be in her backpack."  But if the assignment is actually classwork, the assignemnt won't be in her backpack.  She's missing it because she didn't turn it in before the end  of the period.

My point is - can the highlight color please be changed to bolding the title or something??

2 Replies
f323580
Hobbyist

Re: Highlight Student Names in Scoresheet

EXCELLENT point for the ease of use for teachers; I hear this comment frequently. I wish I could highlight the word "excellent" in blue to emphasize it. 

Community Moderator JanD
Community Moderator

Re: Highlight Student Names in Scoresheet

Hello f352370 -

Thank you for your post in the PowerSchool Community.  We appreciate your feedback regarding the functionality of the software, however, this is not the correct platform for sharing feedback/enhancement requests for the PowerSchool products.

Please share your enhancement recommendations with your District's Technical Contact for PowerSchool, so they can submit a support/enhancement request to have our development team review and consider implementing these recommendations.

Below is a link to some resources you may find helpful.

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Welcome-FAQs/bd-p/welcome

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

@f352370 wrote:

When I select a cell in the scoresheet, the color of the assignment title changes to blue.  So if I have different colored categories, and, especially if one of those categories is blue, it can lead to mistakes when I discuss student progress with parents.  For example, if my homework category is blue, and a parent calls and asks why her daughter is missing work, and I see that the assignment in question is blue, I may say "well, it was a homework assignment, so it may be in her backpack."  But if the assignment is actually classwork, the assignemnt won't be in her backpack.  She's missing it because she didn't turn it in before the end  of the period.

My point is - can the highlight color please be changed to bolding the title or something??

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!