Help! I need access and information on how to upload a spreadsheet to a custome field

Highlighted

Help! I need access and information on how to upload a spreadsheet to a custome field

I Just registered so i can chat and the system told me to contact here if i don't have access. I verified my email. I'm not sure what the issue is.

My real issue is the below. Can someone send me instructions on how to complete this step?

I have created a custom field using the checkmark function. The custom field is called 2020 MyPDE Complete. I would like to import the substitutes who have completed this training so that schools can see that the sub they are requesting has completed the required training. How do I upload this spreadsheet?

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Help! I need access and information on how to upload a spreadsheet to a custome field

Hi @lmcohen 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

Some resources are publicly accessible on PowerSchool Community while others are available to specific roles in a district such as the role of a Designated Support Contact or users with a PowerSource account.

If you are unable to access a resource it is likely that the resource is only accessible by Designated Support Contacts of a district or by users with a PowerSource account.  In case you feel that you should have access to certain resources, I recommend reaching out to a Designated Support Contact of your district to request the access to be added to your account.

You can also send an email at businessoperations@powerschool.com and PowerSchool will work with the current Designated Support Contacts within your school district to request the access be added to your account.

In order to assist on how to upload a spreadsheet to a custom field, would you please let us know the PowerSchool product name which you are using? 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!