Health Information

BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Health Information - Office Visit

Hi, @nurse_colon,

@Jmartian is correct. You will have to reach out to your school district's Designated Support Contact or PowerSchool admin, they would have the access to grant permissions to view health records and create specific roles in the district.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
NormaN
Journeyman

Re: Health Information - Office Visit Reports

When entering information on a student for the health visit does that visit stay with the student thru all years in the school district form school to school

Jmartian
Hobbyist

Re: Health Information - Office Visit Reports

I'm not sure.  I would assume that as long as the student is in the same district then as long as you can already share information it would be there.  If each school is set up independently then probably not.  I am at a small K-8 school and we don't share any info with other school.  When a person transfers to another school I print the records and give it to admin to send with everything else. 

ccovarrubias_2019
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

Re: Health Information

Hi Heather 

Im in Mexico City and we are finishing our first year with powerschool SIS. We are especially interested in starting the health module. I have read articles and tried to configure some catalogs but I don't understand the process flow within powerschool. Could you help me by giving me a brief session or some material to help me resolve various health issues? I would greatly appreciate your help..

Claudia Covarrubias 

Powerschool Administration 

Colegio ATid

Mexico City

kelleyknowles
Hobbyist

I am happy to Zoom to review common workflows.  Feel free to email me kknowles@brookwood167.org.

Kelley

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ccovarrubias_2019,

Thank you for your question in PowerSchool Community!

To assist you better with the concern you are having, would you please confirm if you were referring to the health module within SIS?

We also encourage other members to share your thoughts here.

Reshma

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
PriscillaS1
Hobbyist

Hello, Claudia,

I'm in Mississippi.  I am in the same boat with you.  We are interested in using the Health Module,

but do not understand it.  

Did you get any response to your request?

kelleyknowles
Hobbyist

KTMcClary,

Did you get any responses that were helpful about Health functions in PowerSchool.  We have been able to provide cumulative reports on Medical Alerts and Allergies for our team, but it was not easy.

I have several questions about Office Visits and Immunizations.  Please share anything that you have.

Kelley

KTMcClary
Hobbyist

Hi Kelley - We are not live yet. There have been seminars for our administration regarding the teaching aspects - but the health component has never been addressed. I wish I could help you...but you know more about it than I do! Good luck!

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @PriscillaS1 

Thank you for reaching out in the Community for assistance. 

I recommend reviewing this document on the available EnhancedHealth built into the system to help you set enhanced health-related settings.  I highly recommend you to walk through this article on HealthManagement which provides a tool to assist your school district with capturing, managing, and reporting student health-related information.  You might also find the documents on HealthPlans and HealthConcerns useful to keep a track of health-related issues. 

Please let us know in case of further queries.

KritiS

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!