HELP!!! I cannot log onto the School District of Phila website!

Highlighted
dlccampbell
Padawan

HELP!!! I cannot log onto the School District of Phila website!

I was in the process of completing applications for the 2019-2020 school year. I now cannot log in to complete my application. It continually says the email is not associated with an account, no matter what email I put in. I have tried to re-register and it says I already have an account. I attempted to reach help using the links but it is not working. 

Can someone please help me? 

Thank you in advance. 

4 Replies
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: HELP!!! I cannot log onto the School District of Phila website!

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

While the Community is a great place for questions and we encourage you to continue posting in the Community for users' best practices, I recommend reaching out to PowerSchool SearchSoft Support to discuss access to your applicant account.

A case can be created with PowerSchool SearchSoft Support by calling Support at (866) 389-1245 and selecting option 4.

Jamie M.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
dlccampbell
Padawan

Thank you. 

dlccampbell
Padawan

So I have called and it keeps putting me to voicemail. Any other ideas of how I can reset my user name and/or password? 

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

I apologize you were directed to the voicemail!

I called the line and was able to reach SearchSoft Support.  I also reached out to the Support team to discuss being directed to voicemail.  We have Support available.  I recommend calling the number and selecting 4 then 1 for applicant Support.

Jamie M.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!