Grade Level On Report

irenelyn
Journeyman

Grade Level On Report

I want to print a class roster (which I'm doing from the Class Roster Report) which includes the Grade_Level. When adding the Grade_Level to the roster report everything shows up as 9th grade, even though I am running a report of rosters for 10th grade English classes. How do I get the Grade_Level to show up correctly?

Thank you,

Irene

4 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @irenelyn,

Apologies for the delay in reaching to you. 

We recommend making sure that you navigate as Strat Page > Reports > Run Reports > Class Roster(PDF) and click on the Roster Columns to add the field Grade_Level fields.  If everything looks correct while running the report, we recommend checking the teacher setup is correct as well.  If the issue still persists, we suggest having the admin check if everything is configured right on the PowerScheduler side.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
irenelyn
Journeyman

Thank you for your response. The Grade_Level Field is included and everything looks correct, but it's not coming out correctly. I guess the issue must be on the otherside. 

thank you for your time. 

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @irenelyn,

If you have included the Grade_Level fields then I recommend checking on the section level if the grade_level for the same class has been entered correctly. Additionally, please have the admin check if everything is configured right on the PowerScheduler side. 

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

reynoldsn
Professional

Hi @irenelyn 

did you get it to work?

In case it helps, here's what we use for the heading and the roster columns.  It works for us:

Heading text:

Teacher: ~(teachername)
Course Name: ~(coursename) ~(*class_expression data="abbr" format="expression")
Number of Students: ~(No_of_students)
Section: ~(section_number)
Co-Teachers: ~(*class_info;;all_section_teachers)

Roster Columns:

Grade_Level\GL\1\R
Lastfirst\Name\3\L
Gender\Gender\1.0\C