Glitch

overall
Recruit

Glitch

There's this odd glitch I've been getting quite recently. I don't know if any other people have gotten this glitch too. When I go to Powerschool and check my "Grades and Attendance", it just glitches out and keeps loading forever; on the tab name, it'll switch to "Grades and Attendance" and the URL for it, which won't make it completely load. It happens every other time I go to check my grades, although it never happens when I check on my phone. If anyone has any advice about this, that'd be nice.

1 Solution
ItsOnlyDoug
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

Check to make sure your browser is up to date. Often when a new browser version is available somethings stop working as expected.

You can also try accessing PowerSchool in Incognito mode in Chrome or opening a Private Window in Firefox.  If this works it usually means you have an extension that is causing a conflict.

Doug Skinner

District Instructional Data Officer
Gateway Regional School District

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ItsOnlyDoug
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

Check to make sure your browser is up to date. Often when a new browser version is available somethings stop working as expected.

You can also try accessing PowerSchool in Incognito mode in Chrome or opening a Private Window in Firefox.  If this works it usually means you have an extension that is causing a conflict.

Doug Skinner

District Instructional Data Officer
Gateway Regional School District

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.

overall
Recruit

I went to incognito, signed in, then closed the incognito tab out, then it stopped glitching out. Thanks.

overall
Recruit

I just realized my browser wasn't updated.