Getting a "Hmmm, it looks like you don't ...." error

DebbieC19
Apprentice

Getting a "Hmmm, it looks like you don't ...." error

Please let me know how to get past this.

5 Replies
ljporter
Padawan

I just received the same error . I am working in People Admin as an employer and clicked on the help button (after registering with the Power School Community page and being verified).  I got the Hmm... error and it referred me to the community. Following for possible solution.

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ljporter,

I will reach out to you through a case to discuss further on your Community access.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @DebbieC19,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance in Community.

Certain resources in the Community are open to all Community membes while others are restricted to the users with the Designated Support Contact role. Please share the link of the resource that you are unable to access and I will be happy to look into your access for you.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @DebbieC19 

Thank you for sharing the link to the article.

We see that the article you are trying to access is an admin article.  Articles in the PowerSchool community that are listed as Administrator are accessible only by the Designated Support Contacts.  I recommend reviewing this article that will walk you through the process to request the Designated Support Contact access.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator