Find Assignment Details Easily

Highlighted
Hobbyist

Find Assignment Details Easily

In a previous gradebook, I could double click an assignment to find its details.  For example, I could title it "Exponents" and under the description I could write "Pg. 7, #1-25."  When I double clicked the title in the gradebook, it brought up an assignment inspector where I could look at the description and say, "ah, yes, of course, I remember now, Page 7!."

If I click on the assignment in this gradebook, it takes me to the scoresheet.  Is there a way to EASILY find the description of an assignment from the scoresheet without having to first go into the assignment list and click "edit?"

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Find Assignment Details Easily

Hello f352370 -

Thank you for your post in the PowerSchool Community.

To view assignment details in Unified Classroom, you do not need to go to the Scoresheet.  Just click on the 'eye' when you hover over the assignment, if it is listed in recent assignments, and it will display the details.

image (1).png

If you do not see it in the recent assignments, you can select view all assignments to see the complete assignments list, or you can select Grading>Assignment / Activity List.

image (2).png

Please let us know if you require additional assistance.

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

@f352370 wrote:

In a previous gradebook, I could double click an assignment to find its details.  For example, I could title it "Exponents" and under the description I could write "Pg. 7, #1-25."  When I double clicked the title in the gradebook, it brought up an assignment inspector where I could look at the description and say, "ah, yes, of course, I remember now, Page 7!."

If I click on the assignment in this gradebook, it takes me to the scoresheet.  Is there a way to EASILY find the description of an assignment from the scoresheet without having to first go into the assignment list and click "edit?"

JanD

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Hobbyist

To clarify - I'd like to be able to find the assignment details directly from the scoresheet.  When a student asks "what page numbers was that assignment?" I'd like to be able to get that information quickly, and with as few (less than 3) clicks as possible.

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello f352370 -

Thank you for the addtional clarification.  We appreciate your feedback regarding the functionality of the software.  Please share your software enhancement recommendations with your District's Technical Contact for PowerSchool, so that they may submit a support/enhancement request to have our development team review and consider implementing these recommendations.  That way it won't slip through the cracks, so to speak, and will receive a case number for tracking purposes.

Below is a link to some resources you may find helpful.

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Welcome-FAQs/bd-p/welcome

JanD

@f352370 wrote:

To clarify - I'd like to be able to find the assignment details directly from the scoresheet.  When a student asks "what page numbers was that assignment?" I'd like to be able to get that information quickly, and with as few (less than 3) clicks as possible.

JanD