Final billing payment and closeout

Highlighted
tparent

Final billing payment and closeout

Hi. I'm a new admin assistant and have a couple questions regarding billing tuition to an outside school district.  After our final cost of tuition for the previous school year has been figured, I will send out the final bill.  After that, when and how can I close out last school year's billing? P.S.  I could not choose the correct location board~ the extended choices would not let me choose any.

1 Reply
Community Moderator JanD
Community Moderator

Re: Final billing payment and closeout

Hello tparent -

Thank you for your post in the PowerSchool Community.  A member of our support team will reach out to you to assist you with your question.

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

@tparent wrote:

Hi. I'm a new admin assistant and have a couple questions regarding billing tuition to an outside school district.  After our final cost of tuition for the previous school year has been figured, I will send out the final bill.  After that, when and how can I close out last school year's billing? P.S.  I could not choose the correct location board~ the extended choices would not let me choose any.