Facebook App

cabanl

Facebook App

We would like to add the facebook icon so we can also post our available jobs through that portal like we do with twitter.  

How can I get assistance on that?

4 Replies
SAFFIYAT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @cabanl

If you are looking to add the Facebook icon to Applicant Tracking, then that is already an option in the Job Posting screen.

In case, you are looking to add the Facebook icon to some other PowerSchool product, would you please provide us the name of the product you are referring to?

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
cabanl

At the moment it does not show the icon for us, we do see twitter and in.  is it the icon with the error picture? 

cabanl_0-1642699687831.png

cabanl

Okay so I believe the issue is because we have to be allowed to view facebook, I tried it on my cell phone, out of the network, and it worked.  One other social app we would like is instagram, would that be able to be access to post our positions?

SAFFIYAT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @cabanl

If you would like to have Instagram as well, you can log this as an Enhancement Request on  PowerSchool Ideas Portal so that the product team can take a look at this. This article should walk you through how to raise an Enhancement Request.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!