Error message with job application through PeopleAdmin (searchsoft), no access to support

ctwgraham
Padawan

Error message with job application through PeopleAdmin (searchsoft), no access to support

Trying to apply for jobs for Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools.

I get the following error message if I click "Review application for incomplete fields": A problem has occurred! Value for key '00014342:SA00005610' could not be loaded using 'sss.ats.AtsDbUtil$4@60ccdba0'

I get the following message If I try to apply to *any* jobs on the site: A problem has occurred! Value for key '00014342:SA00005610' could not be loaded using 'sss.ats.AtsDbUtil$4@400c22d4'

Peoplesoft support is not active anymore, so they directed me to the PowerSchool Community. When I try to access the support page for Peoplesoft through powerschool, it tells me "hmm, looks like you don't have access to this resource"

Can somebody help me fix this error ASAP so I can apply to time-sensitive job postings? They expire soon.

Thank you!
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Error message with job application through PeopleAdmin (searchsoft), no access to support

Thank you for reporting this issue within the Community!

The Unified Talent Support team resolved the issue when reviewing applications for incomplete fields.  You should now be able to review the application.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your patience as we worked through the issue.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
1 Reply
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Error message with job application through PeopleAdmin (searchsoft), no access to support

Thank you for reporting this issue within the Community!

The Unified Talent Support team resolved the issue when reviewing applications for incomplete fields.  You should now be able to review the application.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your patience as we worked through the issue.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!