Error Page

Error Page

I am trying to finish my application and have uploaded all of my attachments, but when I hit "Save and Continue" I keep getting an error message of Opps Houston we have a problem.

When I hit "HELP" as instructed I was sent to PowerSchool and had to create an account. 

There is no help, and I'm frustrated. I've tried several times to complete this step of the application. 

How am I to finish this application???

10 Replies
Veteran

Re: Error Page

Hi @atjacobsen,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  We are currently seeing issues with uploading documents within Unified Talent.  Our development team is aware of the issues and working hard to investigate the cause and get a resolution in place as quickly as possible.  

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we through the issue.

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Recruit

I also am having this problem and I am not uploading documents. 

Veteran

Hi @kbelloni,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  At this time, the issues have been resolved.  If you continue to experience any issues, please let me know.

Have a great day!

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Recruit

I am still unable to submit my form. It appears I have all the necessary information completed so I can not figure out why I am unable to submit.  Can someone help me with this?

Thanks

Veteran

Hi @kbelloni,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I recommend clearing the browser cache and try to submit the form again.  If you are still experiencing issues once you clear the cache, I recommend reaching out to the employer directly for further assistance.  I hope this helps.

Have a great day!

Angelam7

Trainee

I am having the same issue.  I am getting the following error.  Please advise.  I have tried for two different computers to see if it was a setting issue.  Still got error message.

An Unexpected Problem Has Occurred

An unexpected problem has occurred. The problem has been logged and our technical support team will look into it. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@bmorton3410 

Thank you for your response!

I see you have tried two different computers to submit your application and continue to receive an error message.  Would you try clearing the cache within the browser on one of the computers and attempt to submit the application again?  

Here is a link that will guide you through the process of clearing the cache within the most common browsers.

Jamie H.

Explore becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!
Trainee

I am still getting the error message.  I have done exactly what you have suggested in your post.  I am getting very frustrated with this process.  Is there anyway that you can submit the form for me?

Trainee

I have cleared my history as instructed in your post.  I am still getting the same error.  Is there any way to submit this form for me.  I am spending hours and not getting anything accomplished.  It is very frustrating.  

@bmorton3410 wrote:

I am having the same issue.  I am getting the following error.  Please advise.  I have tried for two different computers to see if it was a setting issue.  Still got error message.

An Unexpected Problem Has Occurred

An unexpected problem has occurred. The problem has been logged and our technical support team will look into it. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.