Enrollment

Highlighted
Nwhitlock
Journeyman

Enrollment

Hi! I have a question i know its a holiday but i wanted to ask. My daughters father has started her enrollment process (we aren’t together me and her dad) I register her every year but this year he beat me to it. Her snap code is now under his email. He has yet to finish the enrollment process and it needs to be done asap. Who do i need to contact in order to be able to have his email removed sk i can finish the enrollment process.

Thank you!
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator MichelleB
Community Moderator

Re: Enrollment

Hi @Nwhitlock

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your issue.  Despite this, I hope that you are having a nice 4th of July.  

Hopefully you were able to work with him to complete her enrollment already, but if not the following article covers the situation you describe, and does instruct that if he is not able to complete the registration, is it he or a school administrator who needs to contact Support to have form cancelled:  https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Registration-Accessing-Online/Snapcode-Problem/ta-p/16

Best of luck,

Michelle B
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
3 Replies
Community Moderator

Hi @Nwhitlock

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your issue.  Despite this, I hope that you are having a nice 4th of July.  

Hopefully you were able to work with him to complete her enrollment already, but if not the following article covers the situation you describe, and does instruct that if he is not able to complete the registration, is it he or a school administrator who needs to contact Support to have form cancelled:  https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Registration-Accessing-Online/Snapcode-Problem/ta-p/16

Best of luck,

Michelle B

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Nwhitlock
Journeyman

Thank you so much! Smiley Happy
Community Moderator

You are very welcome.  Smiley Happy

Michelle B