Enrollment

Highlighted

Enrollment

Hello, I am new to this I am trying to enroll my kids. But every time I try to put in their D.O.B. it keeps telling invaled. I tried refreshing the page. But no good.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator MichelleB
Community Moderator

Re: Enrollment

Hello @MalissaMalathong

Thank you for posting your question.  This sounded familiar. I suggest having a look at the following post that speaks to invalid Date of Birth messages:  https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Community-Forum/Childs-birthday/m-p/6869

As suggested in that post, depending on the product you are trying to use, it could be that the School District has it down incorrectly, causing a mismatch with the correct value you are entering. It sounds like you are getting the same message for more than one child.  After speaking to your School District, if the issue has not been resolved, I would recommend contacting Support and opening a Case. You can find a link to Support for most PowerSchool products, including Registration, from the Contact Support on the top menu bar of the Community. 

If you have a chance to share a resolution to this issue, I am certain it would help avoid frustration for other parents.

Michelle B
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
1 Reply
Community Moderator MichelleB
Community Moderator

Re: Enrollment

Hello @MalissaMalathong

Thank you for posting your question.  This sounded familiar. I suggest having a look at the following post that speaks to invalid Date of Birth messages:  https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Community-Forum/Childs-birthday/m-p/6869

As suggested in that post, depending on the product you are trying to use, it could be that the School District has it down incorrectly, causing a mismatch with the correct value you are entering. It sounds like you are getting the same message for more than one child.  After speaking to your School District, if the issue has not been resolved, I would recommend contacting Support and opening a Case. You can find a link to Support for most PowerSchool products, including Registration, from the Contact Support on the top menu bar of the Community. 

If you have a chance to share a resolution to this issue, I am certain it would help avoid frustration for other parents.

Michelle B
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!