Ecollect form error

mgilligan
Rookie

Ecollect form error

I have a parent getting an ecollect form error and I am trying to get some help as to what the issue might be.   Anyone know how I can get help with this?

5 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mgilligan,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community for assistance!

To assist you better with the issue with the Ecollect form, would you please share a screenshot of the error they are receiving?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
mgilligan
Rookie

mgilligan_0-1597664880601.png

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @mgilligan 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

In order to assist further, we would like to take a closer look at the difficulties the parent has. I suggest reaching out to Designated Support Contact of your school district who should be able to work with PowerSchool Support to review the difficulties you are facing and to gather the necessary information to assist in working towards a solution. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
mgilligan
Rookie

I am not sure what you mean by the designated support contact for our district.  I am the one that creates these forms for our district and we don't know who to reach out to when we have these errors.  I was told to come to this page and get help with the error message the parent is having.  @SowmyaN @Reshma 

Please help guide me in the right direction.   Thanks!!

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @mgilligan,

Designated Support Contacts are employees within each district who have the ability to work directly with the PowerSchool support team.  There can be multiple Designated Support Contacts within each district.  We recommend working with a school or district administrators to connect with the Designated Support Contacts within your district.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator