ERP module access on Powerschool community

Highlighted
Rookie

ERP module access on Powerschool community

Hello,

I have joined the SD48 as part of the human resources team. I am trying access ERP under product support to view the through user guide for Atrieve as an admin, but when i click on ERP, it states that "There are no boards to display". But my colleague is able to access the user guide from her profile. Can someone help me with access to this guide?

Regards,

Siva

1 Reply
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: ERP module access on Powerschool community

Hi,

Some resources are publicly accessible on PowerSchool Community while others are available to designated roles in a district such as the role of a Designated Support Contact.

If you are unable to access a resource it is likely that the resource is only accessible by Designated Support Contacts of a district.  In case you feel that you should have Designated Support Contact access, I recommend reaching out to a Designated Support Contact of your district to request the access to be added to your account.

You can also send an email at businessoperations@powerschool.com and PowerSchool will work with the current Designated Support Contacts within your school district to request Designated Support Contact access be added to your account.

For further information, please refer to our guide to Getting Started on PowerSchool Community for Designated Support Contacts (Technical Contacts).

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!