EPI Support Assessment

SarahD12
Hobbyist

EPI Support Assessment

I knew the assessment was timed, but just found out that "EACH question has a time limit of I think around 90secs, and if they don't complete them within that on multiple questions that it times them out" 

A timed assessment is one thing, but only having so long for EACH individual question is a little crazy.  Working with classified staff who it may be a challenge for them to do most of the stuff online to begin with...this just puts an added pressure on them and probably makes them think, nevermind i'll go somewhere else.

I would like to see the time limit taken off for each question and just have a time limit for the whole assessment.

2 Replies
jamiem7
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

The EPI assessment is a timed assessment.  Due to this, the time limit for each question does not have the ability to be disabled.  We do recommend all users completing the assessment to review the EPI Assessment overview before starting.  I have added the EPI Assessment overview below.

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Unified-Talent-TalentEd/I-Timed-Out-of-the-EPI-How-Can-I-Avoid-an-Ad...

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

Explore becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!
jamiem7
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

If there is a user that needs a longer amount of time for each question, an accommodation can be provided that will double the time for each question.  To receive the accommodation, approval from teh district must be submitted.

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

Explore becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!