EOY back up request

gesparza
Padawan

EOY back up request

I am requesting a back up for our EOY . We need assistance we have made several requests over the phone and in this forum as well. Please contact us . Your help will be very appreciated.   

4 Replies
DanM3
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

I believe you need to go to PowerSource - My Cases and select the PowerSchool as SaaS tab to submit your request for an EOY backup.

Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 12.32.43 PM.png

Dan Morgan
Saint Mary's College High School - Berkeley, CA
PowerSchool Hosted - v 20.4.3 - 600 Students
PowerSchool User and Admin since 2000

gesparza
Padawan

Thanks DanM3  for your answer. I am new  using  the system. when you mentioned go to PowerSource-My Cases and select the PowerSchool as SaaS tab, my question is. How? where to start. I tried different approaches but did not get through. So if you can guide me with the step by step I will really appreciate it.

DanM3
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Unfortunately it's one of those situations where PowerSchool as SaaS has not yet been brought over to PowerSchool Community.  You probably have to be a technical contact for your school/district and create a PowerSource Account.  If someone else from your school is on PowerSource, they can also add you as a user.  https://support.powerschool.com

Dan Morgan
Saint Mary's College High School - Berkeley, CA
PowerSchool Hosted - v 20.4.3 - 600 Students
PowerSchool User and Admin since 2000

gesparza
Padawan

Thanks for your answer. We are trying to contact a Tech support. Hopefully the problem will be resolve soon. Thanks again for your reply