Don't have access which I am informed I am supposed to.

CTSScott
Recruit

Don't have access which I am informed I am supposed to.

Hello, I have gotten the message: "Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource" when I am trying to make a request for Power Teacher Pro assistance.  I was informed that I was to be made an "authorized technical contact" for my district: Edmonton Catholic School Division.

Please contact me about how I get this confirmed, etc.

Thank-you

Phil Scott 

2 Replies
CTSScott
Recruit

Re: Don't have access to which I am informed I am supposed to.

I have access in PowerSource, but not in the PowerSchool Community. Our main tech does not seem to have permissions to give access in the PowerSchool Community.

Community Support Expert MuskanS
Community Support Expert

Re: Don't have access to which I am informed I am supposed to.

Hi @CTSScott,

Thank you for reaching to the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

The PowerSchool Community is a great place to explore and find knowledge base articles and discussion forums for many products. While some knowledge base articles and discussion forums are available for all Community members, there are certain product pages and knowledge base articles that are limited to Designated Support Contacts within each district.

Designated Support Contacts also have access to create and manage cases within the Community case portal.

Here is a great thread that will guide you, if you are receiving a message: "Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource" 

I hope it was helpful.

If you have any queries, feel free to reach us.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator