Do not have access?

cmmann
Recruit

Do not have access?

If you have any questions about why you received this message, please reach out to us through our Community Forum . We would be happy to review your access.

13 Replies
jamiem7
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Do not have access?

@cmmann  I will be happy to look into your access level for a particular resource.  Will you please provide the link to the resource in which you are receiving this message?

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

Explore becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!
jbologna
Hobbyist

Hi Jamie,

I am trying to access the Announcements and Resources section - I was provided a link to an announcement, but am told I don't have access. Is that something you can help with?

Thanks!  -Jim

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jbologna,

Thank you for your question in PowerSchool Community!

To assist you further with your access concern, can you please share the link that you were trying to access in PowerSchool Community?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
jbologna
Hobbyist

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jbologna,

Thank you for posting in the Community. To further discuss on your access I will be reaching out to you through a case providing further details.

Paritosh Tyagi
PowerSchool Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

vazadi
Journeyman

Hi Jamie, 

It appears my account is only that of a community member, and therefore I cannot access pages for administrator support staff. Such as this one:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-Enrollment/Welcome-to-Enrollment-Administrator-Support/t...

Essentially, our school district uses PowerSchool Enrollment/InfoSnap and my understanding is the support for that product has migrated here. How would I go about getting in contact with PowerSchool Enrollment support who can answer my questions and get our forum for next year ready. 

Thank you,

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @vazadi 

I'll be happy to look into your access level.  To assist you further, I have reached out to you via private message.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
ljoommen
Rookie

Hi, I don't have access. I work as a school counselor and my portal is part of the Power School Admin. Could you look into this? 

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @ljoommen 

To assist further with your access, would you please share the link/URL to the resource which you are trying to access? 

Sowmya Karmel