Discovering Plug-Ins

ssuprovich
Recruit

Discovering Plug-Ins

I am trying to self-train on this program that has been introduced to our school board. We have Power Pack. I am trying to get ahold of a list of features that comes with Powerpack as different people are granted access to different things and I want to know what it actually offers. Can anyone direct me? Powerschool itself could not offer me a manual or list.

3 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ssupovich,

We do have a forum available for PowerPack on the PowerSchool Community with various resources that should help you. I will work with you through a support case to request that you be granted access to the product resources.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
ssuprovich
Recruit

Thank you Cindy

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ssuprovich,

I have attached a flyer from the PowerSchool site that explains the current features available in PowerSchool PowerPack.

I hope this helps.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support