Hobbyist

Dennis Yarmouth ESY Tutor job application

How do I apply
2 Solutions
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @1bigdeal,

Once you find a job that you would like to apply for within your district's Hire site, simply click on the title of the job (for example, “Maintenance Technician”) or click Apply. If you are not sure which site that be, navigate to the district's main web page and look for the Career\Hire sections. I recommend reviewing this article for more information.

I hope this helps you with your question.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

1bigdeal
Hobbyist

How do I click on the Apply to access the application?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @1bigdeal,

Once you find a job that you would like to apply for within your district's Hire site, simply click on the title of the job (for example, “Maintenance Technician”) or click Apply. If you are not sure which site that be, navigate to the district's main web page and look for the Career\Hire sections. I recommend reviewing this article for more information.

I hope this helps you with your question.

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

1bigdeal
Hobbyist

How do I click on the Apply to access the application?
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @1bigdeal

To apply for a job you would need to navigate to the district's main web page and look for the Career\Hire sections and find your required job. Please refer to this article: How-to-Apply-for-a-Job to know the steps to apply for a job. 

In case you are not able to apply or access the form, you would need to reach out to your district so that they can provide you with the form link and assist you in completing your application. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator