Deleting employment History from an application

Highlighted
micheleraeevans
Recruit

Deleting employment History from an application

I imported my information from another application and the employment history came in all mixed up.  I am trying to delete it and re-enter it correctly but the delete selected button is not working.  I cannot submit my application until this is fixed.  Please help!

9 Replies
Community Support Expert jamiem7
Community Support Expert

Re: Deleting employment History from an application

We're currently receiving reports regarding the inability to delete employment history within an application. We're working hard to investigate this issue and get a resolution in place as quickly as possible. 

We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing and appreciate your patience as we work through the issue.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
vpalvarado
Recruit

I am also trying to delete a previous entry of work history and the system is not allowing me. When I hoover over the "delete selected button"  it gives me a message that reads "cmddeactivated selected". I hope this helps and the problem is solved.I cannot submit my application without deleting this informaiton. Thank you so much for your help. 

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @vpalvarado,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  We are working hard to investigate this issue and get a resolution in place as quickly as possible. 

We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing and appreciate your patience as we work through the issue.

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
HortenciaG1
Rookie

We have an applicant who is having issues with deleting employment history.  Please let me know that someone received this request. 

Have a great day. 

Ortencia Garcia 

HR Receptionist 

hgarcia@seguin.k12.tx.us

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @HortenciaG1,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  We are aware of the issue and working hard to get this resolved.  

We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing and we appreciate your patience.  

Angelam7

k12teacher
Recruit

Hi,

I am also experiencing this problem and would appreciate it being fixed so I can submit an application.

It first happened when I went in and updated the company name of my current company. The company changed names this past year. So then the system mistakenly added it as a second work experiece. I tried to delete the first one. In work history it gives the option to "delete selected" but won't let you select anything. So I went into the original experience section and cleared it out hoping it would delete all the information so I could start over. But it instead, added it as a third work experience. Now I have three entries for one work experience position and I really need to clean up the application before submitting it or it's going to look like I don't know how to use a computer or submit quality work :(.

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @k12teacher,

Thank you for posting in the Community!  We understand you are also experiencing the issue with not being able to delete employment history.  We are aware of the issue and working hard to get this resolved.  

We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing and we appreciate your patience.  

Angelam7

latevan81
Trainee

I am having problems as well.  I have a time limit to apply and it looks like this issue has been going on for almost a month.  Should I just try creating a new profile?

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @latevan81,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  At this time, we do not have an estimated time for a resolution.  If you would like to complete a new profile that is at your discretion.  

We apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we work through this issue.  

Angelam7