Delete account

how do i delete my account?

5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Delete account

Hi! Ceci,

Would you please confirm what type of PowerSchool account you would like to have deleted to allow PowerSchool and other Community members to further assist?  For example, are you inquiring about an account within a PowerSchool product or the PowerSchool Community?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Recruit

PowerSchool Community
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Mejia2,

I would reach out to you via private message to discuss further on the issue to avoid sharing personally identifiable information on Community.

The private chat option could be identified as the envelope icon located beside your avatar on the top right-hand side corner of any page in the Community.

AbrittyB
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Community Member
Not applicable

I wanna delete my powerschool community account
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @Community Member 

We would be happy to help you with your request.  Since Community is a public forum, I have reached out to you over a private message.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator