Delete Account

Community Member
Not applicable

Delete Account

Seems like learning how to delete an account could be made a bit easier for people. I am also in need of assistance in deleting this account. Accidentally set this up for my daughter when I was trying to figure out how to register her for a schoolology account. Got the schoolology account set up, but I can't find any information on how to delete this account. Please assist as she doesn't need this account. Thanks.

20 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Community Member,

Thank you for posting in PowerSchool Community!

Currently, the ability to delete community accounts is not available for community members.  I will reach out to you through a case to discuss your request further.  

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Member
Not applicable

I am also having the same issue. Was asked to setup an account on this forum for schoology but not reason to have this account.  Would appreciate your help getting my account deleted. Thanks

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Community Member,

I will reach out to you through a case to discuss deleting your Community Account further as we do not encourage sharing private information in public.

Reshma

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Member
Not applicable

Hello Reshma,

I would also appreciate assistance in deleting this account! I am connected through my school districts already and do not need this account.

Thank you in advance!

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Community Member,

I will be reaching out to you through a case to discuss deleting your community account further.

Reshma

Buggmama45
Journeyman

I did the same thing. Used the www instead of https and registered here instead of the right one. I want to delete the Buggmama45
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Buggmama45,

I will reach out to you through a case to discuss deleting your PowerSchool Community account. 

Reshma

clramos
Journeyman

I need my account deleted too please. We moved to another school district and the account will not allow me to update it. Thank you.

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @clramos,

I will be reaching out to you through a case to discuss this further. 

Reshma

jesubido
Rookie

Hello,

I need to delete my account because it was made before I was a teacher. I cannot access my teacher account until my old account is deleted because I am in the same school district. There is currently no way for me to access my students online submissions until my old account is deleted. Please let me know how to proceed.

Joe

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Bmadsen, @jesubido

To assist you further, would you please confirm which PowerSchool product you are referring to? Or are you referring to your PowerSchool Community account?

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Community Member
Not applicable

Reshma,

I also need help deleting my account.

Thanks

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Community Member,

I will connect over a case to discuss your request on deleting this community account as we do not encourage sharing private information on a public platform. 

Reshma

Community Member
Not applicable

Also would like to delete my account

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Community Member,

I will be reaching out to you through a case to discuss deleting your account further. 

Reshma

Community Member
Not applicable

Hi,

Also need to delete my account. 

Thank you

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Community Member,

I will be reaching out to you through a case to discuss your request for deleting the community account further.

Reshma

tblouvet
Recruit

I need my account deleted too. I am no longer teaching and cannot sign in as a parent. 

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @tblouvet,

I will be reaching out to you through a  case to discuss this further with you as we do not recommend sharing any private data on a public platform.

Reshma

Bmadsen
Trainee

Hi! I need help deleting an account from our old school so we can set it up at our new school!

Thank you!