Data Permissions

MatthewB8
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Data Permissions

With the risk assessment assessments that are given to students, the results are not intended for teachers to see.  There is a specific group at each school that is intended to see them, as the information is extremely confidential.  I have looked through the help documents for permissions, but did not see an area for permissions for manually uploaded data (data not from a test in Performance Matters).  Is this possible some way and I'm missing it?

4 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @MatthewB8 

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

You should be able to add permissions by navigating to Reports> Baseball Card Report> Select the lock icon to the right of the folder.  You can also view this article for more information on the process of assigning permissions

Please let us know in case of further queries.

KritiS
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
MatthewB8
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Perfect!  I've always seen the locks but never thought to click and see what happened.  Thanks!

MatthewB8
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

I do have one further question though.  In the article, it refers to seeing the folder in Baseball Card and does not mention other reports.  Let's say I put "school admin" for folder A in Baseball Card, will the data from tests in folder A still show up in Student Detail Report for all users?  Or just school admin?  

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @MatthewB8 

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

The permissions will apply only to the results in the Baseball Card report.  You will be able to see the results in other places if you have access to see them.  Please let us know in case of further queries.

KritiS
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!