Daily Attendance

nhelms
Trainee

Daily Attendance

Hello, 

I had a teacher come ask me about an issue he was having with taking attendance in PowerSchool. He can log into the platform and take attendance with the multi-day and seating chart options, but when he clicks on the traditional, single-day attendance tab nothing populates. No student data comes up and he is not given the option to take attendance that way. 

I just checked and the function he does not have IS working on my device, so it's not an outage. I am assuming there is something wrong with his device or his account. Does anyone know what could cause that?

Thanks!

Nick 

1 Reply
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @nhelms,

Could you kindly check whether the attendance setup for teachers on the admin side of your school district is configured correctly? Additionally, please verify if there are any orphan records that are causing the issue. The provided article should offer more information on setting up attendance.

If the problem persists, I recommend working with your Technical Contacts. They can assist you in connecting with the PowerSchool SIS Support team for further assistance.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!